AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-02-27

SMILE!

Hi everyone,

I was very busy with work, so I can only use the weekend to make cards. It's my happy time!!
I also used the Les Chats russes stamp set to make this card.


I used  Distress ink and soap bubble technique to make the purple background, it's really interesting!! I used  Resist Technique and  Wrinkle Free Distress Technique to make the tag.  Hope you like it.



Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Ann


Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
          


Supplies:






10 則留言:

  1. Cute card! Love the image and background you created! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    回覆刪除
  2. Cute and fun card! Both backgrounds look great and I like the molecules a lot. Thanks for sharing your work with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    回覆刪除

  3. Very Pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Hugs
    Tammi CYP, DT

    回覆刪除
  4. I love the look on the cat's face. Great card. I love it. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    回覆刪除
  5. It's a very funny card. I love the grumpy cat and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your cool card and background with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    回覆刪除
  6. Love the grumpy cat image and fabulous background-Thank you for Joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    回覆刪除
  7. Love the tag background and the grumpy cat is fantastic. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    回覆刪除
  8. Fabulous grumpy cat image (he reminds me of mine!) - and the perfect greeting to go with him! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    回覆刪除
  9. Cute card love the image, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !